Increase your brand visibility and awareness, or, enhance your client and customer engagement experience with a customized PDX Jazz partnership.
There are several ways to partner with PDX Jazz. Your sponsorship contribution may be directed towards PDX Jazz year-round and free community programming featured on the jazz calendar. You may also choose to focus on educational programs serving high-need and at-risk urban and rural students.
The annual PDX Jazz Festival is a highlight of the Portland winter arts calendar, typically entertaining over 15,000 people during the 15 day event. Additionally, PDX Jazz produces high profile performances in major venues across Portland throughout the calendar year.
Sponsorship with PDX Jazz:
- Reaches a broad and diverse socio-economic demographic
- Builds market share, enhancing your brand reach to new customers
- Rewards your valuable customers with access to exclusive benefits
- Allows your company to connect with the Portland community through engaging volunteer opportunities
- Positions your brand as a community steward and leader
Why Partner with PDX Jazz?
- Employees want to live and work in a vibrant community
- Jazz fosters a creative environment, which is among the top applied skills sought by employers
- Jazz creates an environment that blends backgrounds, ethnicities and cultures
- Sponsoring the arts is an effective way to demonstrate community and employee appreciation
- When you partner with PDX Jazz, you partner with the entire city of Portland!
Want to learn more about how your business can partner with PDX Jazz?
PDX Jazz is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Your contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.